About the Makeup
I must be totally honest with you. This foundation has definitely become a top fave of mine because it does not become “cakey” on my skin, it lasts throughout the day, and adds a pretty glow to my skin. Adding on to my 5 minute makeup look, I tried something a little bit out of my comfort zone in this tutorial. I never wear blue eyeshadow – I don’t own any blue eyeshadow single eyeshadows or palettes. When I realized that I’m going to be incorporating this colour into my look, I felt quite inspired and ready for a good challenge! I decided to add the striking “Cobalt Blue” shadow to my lower lash line to add a pop of colour to the look. I love how the silver rose eyeshadow creates pretty, feminine look without being too subtle. Would yo ever wear a blue eyeshadow?
– Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance foundation in “Cappuccino” (114)
– Clarins Crayon Khôl in “Intense Black”
– Clarins Mascara Supra Volume in “Intense Black”
– Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in “Red”
– Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek colour in “Rose Wood”
– Clarins Ombre Matte eyeshadow in “Cobalt Blue”
– Clarins Ombre Iridescente eyeshadow in “Silver Rose”
– Clarins Lip Liner in “Nude Fair”
– Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in Raspberry”
I can’t wait for my next video! It’s going to be a 15 minute makeup look, so keep an eye out for that one.
Until next time,